Primary 1 to 2 - Enrichment Module
- Building the Four Pillars of Math : Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division
- Cultivating thinking skills to solve problem sums
Primary 3 to 4 - Fundamental Module
- Developing skills to solve challenging problem sums
- Emphasis on fundamental topics: Fractions & Decimals
Primary 5 to 6 - PSLE Preparation Module
- Reinforcing skills in solving challenging problem sums
- Reviewing and strengthening concepts on core topics
Secondary 1 to 2
- Building the foundation of Secondary Math:
- Algebraic manipulation
- Skills in solving problem sums
Secondary 3 to ‘O’ level
- Emphasis on concepts, techniques and applications
Junior College Level
(H1, H2, IB)
- Concepts and applications : Topical approach
Secondary 2 to 4
- Reviewing and strengthening on concepts and applications
- Tutorial and consultative approach
MEC focuses on all four aspects of learning English -
- Reading and Oral Communication
- Creative Writing and Composition
- Listening and Comprehension
- Foundational Language Skills
We aim to equip your child with the skills to score in examinations and use the language effectively.
The secondary one to ‘O’ level students are taught in a student-centred environment which strives to promote self-learning, inculcate confidence and a genuine interest in the language.
Apart from working on the different aspects on the subject like oral communications, essay writing, summary and comprehension practices, special emphasis is placed on examination skills.
The classes aim to challenge the students while keeping them excited and interested. Students are invited to question their own learning and encouraged to contribute during lessons.
- MEC Science programme is designed according to the latest syllabus from MOE
- We emphasise on teaching concepts and applications.
Primary 3 to 4
- Building foundation of Science
- Application of process skills through fun and hands-on experiments
Primary 5 to 6
- Apply Science knowledge heuristically
- Focus on the open-ended questions
Sec 1 to 4
JC 1 to 2 (H2)
- Focus on teaching concepts and applications - Topical approach